a new way of marketing with artificial intelligence: part 1 – predictive algorithms – The sales cycle of companies provides, from the creation of the request to the collection, a path with three main phases:
- Pre Sale
- After Sales
THE ROLE OF MARKETING
Marketing supports all phases of the sales cycle by helping, with the support of internal and external data, to design the most effective path to bring the company’s offer to the market.
THE ROLE OF ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE IN MARKETING
In this scenario, AI plays a fundamental role in determining the strategies for:
- data mining (where to get what information)
- data processing (which questions to seek answers in the available data)
- process automation (which components of the sales cycle should be automated, in what order and where)
THE IMPORTANCE OF CHATBOTS IN THE NEW WAY OF MARKETING
In a market where the purchasing process takes place more and more online, chatbots allow you to:
- collect information and process it on digital channels, where we engage with prospects and customers
- integrate into a hybrid architecture with legacy systems and with the most advanced digital marketing services
- not only automate repetitive activities that are already done but create new innovative activities
APPLICATION OF CHATBOTS AND AI TO MARKETING
They work to acquire marketing campaign data such as seasonality, time of day, day of the week, location, positioning, advertising platform.
They can be used to automatically generate real-time budget simulations based on changes in KPIs linked to campaigns.
The information acquired and the results of the simulations can be sent to a virtual assistant who guides you step by step to the creation of the best advertising campaign, more effective and with the least possible expenditure of resources.
If you need a solution similar to this, let’s have a “virtual coffee together”, write us to understand how we can help you. firstname.lastname@example.org